Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Social Media Campaign
Terms and Conditions
By participating in the #1Orange1Tree social media campaign you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This campaign is open to UK and international residents; aged over 18 (or, if older, the legal drinking age in the country in which you are resident), excluding employees of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with this campaign.
- The campaign will run from, 14th November 2016 at 08:00 am and entries will not be accepted after 31st July 2017 at 08: 00 am.
How to Participate:
- To participate in the campaign using:
- Twitter or Instagram: (i) log in to your Twitter or Instagram account and share a photo or video of yourself with an orange with the hashtag #1Orange1Tree on your post; and (ii) nominate at least one friend to participate in the campaign using the “@” native functionality of Twitter and Instagram which allows you to mention a friend in a post; or
- Facebook: (i) log in to your Facebook account and share a photo or video of yourself with an orange with the hashtag #1Orange1Tree on your post.
- You acknowledge that this campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You acknowledge that neither Facebook, Twitter nor Instagram will have any liability in relation to this campaign and you release Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from any such liability.
- Only one entry through Facebook, Twitter or Instagram is permitted per person. Entries by the same person from multiple, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts may be disqualified. If you submit an entry through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram the Promoter will count only one entry.
- Your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram post must be public or your entry will not be included as part of the campaign.
- You may not participate in this campaign if you are under the legal drinking age in the country in which you are resident.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove or disqualify any entry that it deems to be inappropriate or in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Neither the Promoter nor its agencies will be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies.
- You must ensure that you have the rights necessary to submit your entry including the consent of anyone featured in your entry.
- Your entry must not contain any:
- (i) material that is offensive, indecent, inappropriate or disparaging of the Promoter; (ii) brand names or trademarks; or (iii) material that may infringe the rights (including any intellectual property rights) of third parties.
The Promotor’s Promise
- This campaign shall not include the award of a price. Instead, for every qualifying entry submitted, the Promoter shall fund the planting of an orange or mangrove tree in Senegal (subject to the maximum number set out below).
- The Promoter undertakes to fund the planting of a maximum of 15,000 trees in total for the purposes of all #1Orange1Tree campaigns (including the Special Edition Cointreau Box promotion in the UK and elsewhere in the world and the Facebook, Twitter and Instagram campaigns).
- You must not post any private information (including emails, postal addresses and telephone numbers) of any friends you nominate to participate in the campaign without their consent.
Exclusion of Liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions restricts your statutory rights as a consumer.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by you arising from participating in the campaign, whether due to any error, omission by the Promoter or its employees, agents or others or by any other cause.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any damage or loss caused to you: (i) which is not reasonably foreseeable; or (ii) which is reasonably foreseeable but is not directly related to you participating in the campaign.
- The Promotor will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by events outside of its control including acts of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic, strike, labour dispute, illness, compliance with laws or governmental orders, failure of any utilities or suppliers or breakdown of any transportation or machinery.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend or withdraw the campaign or amend the campaign or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted in an updated version of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Remy Cointreau UK Limited (company number: 08129324) whose registered office is at Mazars LLP The Pinnacle, 160 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK9 1FF.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales (without prejudice to any rights with you have under local laws which cannot be excluded).
- For more information about the campaign please contact us at email@example.com.