Win with Cointreau & Spotify
Want to get shakin’ on makin’ Margaritas and other delicious Cointreau cocktails at home?
Cointreau & Spotify are giving 5 lucky subscribers the opportunity to Win 1 of 5 Tropicool Cointreau Cocktail Kits along with a 700mL bottle of Cointreau to get the party started.
Spotify users click HERE and tell us what you love to listen to while enjoying Cointreau and why to be in the running.
The 5 most interesting and original will be chosen as the winners.
Jump onto your Spotify account to discover what your Margarita Mix is and analyse your unique listening taste to receive a personalised playlist and cocktail recipe with all the zest and spice Cointreau embodies. You’ll get personalised cocktail recipes that you can make in the comfort of your own home.
COINTREAU COCKTAIL SET - SPOTIFY COMPETITION (GAME OF SKILL)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. The promoter is Spirits Platform Pty Ltd, ABN 44 604 520 783, PO Box 633, Botany NSW 1455. Contact number 1300 460 403. (“Promoter”). The Promoter is committed to the responsible consumption and promotion of alcohol.
2. Entry is only open to Australians living in Australia and aged 18 years or over as of the date of entry and who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants’).
3. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
4. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win.
HOW TO ENTER
6. The promotion will commence 0900 AEST on Monday 7 June 2021 and will continue until 2400 AEST on Sunday 29 August 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
7. To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must fill out the competition entry form at https://competition-dot-spotifyau-cointreau.appspot.com/ In 25 words or less what do you love to listen to while enjoying Cointreau Margarita and why?
8. This promotion is a game of skill and entrants may only enter once during the Promotional Period. As this is a game of skill, chance plays no part in determining the winner/s.
9. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. Any costs associated with accessing the promotion are the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
11. The Prize is 1 of 5 Cointreau Packs consisting of a bottle of 700mL Cointreau and a Cocktail Maker Set at $99 RRP each. Total maximum prize pool value is $495.00 (incl. GST).
12. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless otherwise indicated). The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. All prize values are there commended retail price including GST (where applicable).
13. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize.
14. If the Promoter is unable to provide the Prize Winner/s with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value, subject to any direction of a lottery authority.
15. The competition is a game of skill. The most creative answer as determined by the Cointreau judges wins the prize.
16. The final Prize Draw will take place at 1000 AEST Wednesday 1st September 2021. The Prize Winner will be notified via email and the prize will be announced on the Cointreau Australia Website.
17. The Prize Winner will have until 1200 AEST on Wednesday 15th September 2021 to claim the prize.
18. The Promoter will select five (5) winners nationally. The winning entrants will be announced via Cointreau Website after the giveaway closing date. The winners shall be required to reply via a private message providing the following details: · Full name · Full address · Email address · Contact phone number.
19. If the Prize/s have not been claimed by the Prize Winner by 1200 AEST on Friday 24th September 2021 then the Promoter may redraw the prize and there may be a new Prize Winner/s.
20. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
21. If the Prize Winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide the Prize Winner with a substitute prize.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. Entrants agree that the Promoter may use their personal information and entries for marketing purposes. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win the Prize.
25. The Prize Winner/s consents to the use of their name, image and social media name or handles for promotional and marketing purposes. The personal information of the Prize Winner/may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers, and to authorities that regulate this promotion.
26. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during participation in the promotion or use of the Prize, except to the extent directly caused by the Promoter’s negligence.
27. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
28. To the extent permitted by law the Promoter (including each of their officers, employees and agents) will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including liability in negligence) or any loss of opportunity whether direct, indirect, special or consequential arising in any way out of the entrants’ participation in the Promotion except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
29. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under any similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia.
30. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.