Cointreau Privé London
Dita von Teese to unveil the Cointreau Privé, London’s most exclusive speakeasy, opening November 29th
Designed by Dita Von Teese for the iconic French liqueur house, the Cointreau Privé is composed of a series of uniquely themed private salons, all modelled on Dita’s LA home with some of her most prized personal possessions, allowing you to leave London at the door and lose yourself in the golden age of glamour.
The Cointreau Privé’s unmarked doors will be grandly opened by Dita herself on 29th November. Strictly guest-list only, places for the Cointreau Privé can be applied for www.cointreauprive.co.uk .
Throughout its limited three-week opening, the secretly speakeasy will serve the finest cocktails, like the Cointreau Teese, crafted by professional mixologists.
• Cointreau Privé opens for a limited three-week period between 29th November and 17th December.
• Book your guest list place at www.cointreauprive.co.uk
• Opening hours are 6pm until 2am, Wednesday and Thursday, and 6pm until 4am, Friday and Saturday.
• Location to be unveiled on 29th November 2011.
• A boutique will be opened in the Cointreau Privé offering a range of chic accessories inspired or designed by Dita.
• Visit www.dita.net for the online shop